Tired of the side jobs? Are you looking for stability and opportunities for career advancement within an award-winning company? Is your passion for your trade fueled by dedication and constancy? If you answered yes, then we would sincerely love to speak with you! Offering competitive pay and an uncontested brand that stretches across counties in Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
American Sentry Solar, a division of American Design and Build, Ltd., is one of the fastest growing solar energy providers and we are actively seeking professional, knowledgeable Electricians to spearhead both residential and commercial solar projects.
About American Design and Build, Ltd.:
American Design and Build, Ltd. is an award-winning remodeling firm based in Harford County Maryland. Specializing in roofing, siding, doors and windows, we are focused on delivering excellent customer service. We have serviced Maryland homeowners for over 25 years.
About American Sentry Solar:
Founded in 2009, American Sentry Solar, a division of American Design and Build, is one of the fastest growing residential solar companies on the east coast. Voted as The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces in 2018, 2019 & 2020, we have offices in Maryland and Texas.
Why Work For Us:
- 25+ years in business, including over 10 years in solar energy industry
- A+ BBB rating with the Torch Award for Ethics in the Marketplace
- 2018, 2019 & 2020 Baltimore Sun – Top Workplaces in Maryland
- Top 500 Remodelers in the country – “Qualified Remodeler Magazine”
- Top 500 Solar Contractor – “Solar Power World Magazine”
- EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity Employer) dedicated to diversity
- Manage multiple, concurrent solar projects
- Become familiar with state, county, city and utility codes, procedures, regulations, and interconnection requirements pertinent to projects
- Implementation of all OSHA safety procedures
- Training of clients on newly installed systems
- Installing and connecting wiring
- Bending PVC and EMT
- Fishing wires through houses
- Installing breakers, breaker panels and taps
- Running metal conduit in attics
- Customer-centered philosophy
- Applicable License(s)
- Familiar with NEC codes
- Understanding of residential/commercial construction
- Experience with reading blueprints and understanding of electrical schematics
- Ability to exercise discernment, patience, and resilience when answering customer questions and resolving concerns
- Knowledge of solar products is a plus
- NABCEP certification is a plus
- Access to Dental, Vision & Health Benefits
- 401K with Match
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Join Our Team Today!