Are you looking to work for a company where your unique personality is not only allowed, but it is very much encouraged and appreciated? Are you looking to work for an award-winning establishment, offering a competitive compensation package? Do you want to work for a company that specializes in helping homeowners go green? Has your previous customer service experience equipped you with the necessary skill set to succeed in just about any role? If you align well with any of the above, then we would love to speak with you!
We are currently looking for customer service-oriented Appointment Schedulers who are outgoing, friendly and comfortable speaking on the phone.
About American Design and Build, Ltd.:
American Design and Build, Ltd. is an award-winning remodeling firm based in Harford County Maryland. Specializing in roofing, siding, doors and windows, we are focused on delivering excellent customer service. We have serviced Maryland homeowners for over 25 years.
About American Sentry Solar:
Founded in 2009, American Sentry Solar, a division of American Design and Build, is one of the fastest growing residential solar companies on the east coast. Voted as The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces in 2018 & 2019, we have offices in Maryland and Texas.
Why Work For Us:
- 25+ years in business, including over 10 years in solar energy industry
- A+ BBB rating with the Torch Award for Ethics in the Marketplace
- 2018 Baltimore Sun – Top Workplaces in Maryland
- Top 500 Remodelers in the country – “Qualified Remodeler Magazine”
- EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity Employer) dedicated to diversity
Essential Functions of an Appointment Setter:
- Inform potential customers about the company and the solar & home improvement products offered
- Determine scheduling eligibility of potential customers
- Schedule qualified appointments for in-home demonstrations
- Reschedule cancelled appointments
- Track all leads and appointment results in our database management system
- Meet or exceed pre-determined performance goals
Essential Qualifications of an Appointment Setter:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of computer efficiency
- High energy and professional phone presence
- Experience making outbound calls a PLUS
Appointment Setter Compensation:
- $15 per hour PLUS commission
*We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Join Our Team Today!